GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $0.0137 or 0.00000069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GameCredits has a market cap of $2.48 million and approximately $6,893.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00024848 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.00284163 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001109 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002465 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00002306 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Argentine Football Association Fan Token (ARG) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00029177 BTC.
GameCredits is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 180,809,670 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GameCredits is medium.com/gamecredits. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.org. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits (GAME) is the in-game currency for the gaming industry. Using GAME, in-game items can easily be purchased. With the power of blockchain technology, you can now have full ownership over all of your in-game items allowing you to sell them in a secondary market to other gamers or collectors. Furthermore, GameCredits brings a new level of innovation to the gaming experience by allowing gamers to stake their GAME on their favorite games. Gamers will then be rewarded with GAME Rewards from the games they stake their GAME on, making it much more than just an in-game currency. In addition, game developers will share in new revenue streams from trade transactions. Stake GAME, Earn NFTs.Use GAME to BUY, SELL and CREATE your In-Game Items.June 24, 2020 00:27 – GameCredits (GAME) will be swapping their native blockchain asset to an ERC20-based token on the Ethereum network. Further information: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/game-credits-update-may-2020-16a740f7d489 “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.